Artificial Intelligence has definitely brought revolution in almost all industries. They way AI in transforming the Healthcare industry is immeasurable. There are lots of uses of AI in the healthcare industry and it has been increased during the Coronavirus pandemic from January 2020.
AI healthcare machines are made to take decisions themselves and treat the patient. There are new devices invented which can detect the disease and help to prevent it before it spreads and makes it problematic.
The main 4 things in which Artificial Intelligence is helping us or growth can be seen in near future are:
- Patient Care: Automatic diagnosis and prescription, real time patient’s case maintaining, individual care for patients and medication, regular health analytics and checkup, pregnancy management.
- Medical Diagnostics: Errorless diagnostics, future medical insights, fastest and earliest diagnostics to avoid disease.
- Research and Development: New vaccination discovery just like Coronavirus, Genes research and reborn technology and many more.
- Healthcare Management: Research in the market, risk management, brand management.
Release and demand of healthcare workers
As per the analytics by WHO, it stated that healthcare workers’ demand will be 18 million by 2030. With the help of AI nursing and technology, the healthcare industry will be able to release 10% of nursing staff or upgrade them for maintenance of healthcare devices and treatments which cannot be carried out by machines.
Real time Application of AI in healthcare industry
- AI based audit devices and programs that help in errorless diagnostics and with that accuracy we can find the real disease.
- Detect if the fetus has any disorder in body parts earlier to lower down the child death ratio and give life.
- From the history of the patient, AI tools can detect which prescription plans will be best fitted for the patient and thus get quicker recovery.
- Keep all health data of the patient managed and in the form which can be seen and improved for future use.
- Leveraging the power of AI while doing MRI scans of the whole body and detecting any disease of body disorders.
- SkinVision has empowered their cancer detecting process by AI in which they take photos of your skin and help to detect cancer and reach the doctor on the right time.
- Today in the Coronavirus pandemic, AI is used to find the right vaccination and uncountable experiments are carried out with the help of AI technology.
- With the help of big data and deep learning systems, researchers are able to find solutions to uncured diseases and help more people to come out of the pain.
- There are custom softwares developed to gather millions of data which can help doctors, researchers to detect different types of symptoms and eradicate real-world disorders.
AI use cases are always improving and getting increased. If you think we have missed any point then mention it in comments and contribute to the technology community.
Application of AI in healthcare industry in future
Will AI importance and uses persist in future? This is a very big question because after Coronavirus pandemic things have changed a lot in the market.
Healthcare has become the most focused sector now and people are investing in it. As there are lots of advanced usage of Artificial Intelligence devices and tactics, it will definitely be helpful in future also. In fact, technology will grow by holding the hand of AI and the healthcare industry will become more advanced which has not even been imagined.
According to G2 and Business insider, it is said that AI is being used most by the healthcare industry and it is growing gradually. It can play a very important role in supplying medications and fulfilling demands.
Existing limitations of AI in healthcare industry
We know Artificial Intelligence has lots of advancements though it has limitations which puts a barrier in integrating AI with the healthcare system. Some major areas where AI lacks are as below,
- Data Security: security is the prior thing which any industry needs to think before starting using any system. And in the healthcare system, authorities need to store lots of data about patients and symptoms etc. They need to remain cautious about ever data. While lots of things are being developed to increase the security and create a hard core shell for data protection.
- Privacy of patients data: As per the government rules, the data of any person is the property of his/herself. So all data should be kept in a manner that is manageable by the owner of data too.
- Unresolved AI models: There are yet many AI models that need to be solved and work on deep learning to get answers to those questions.
- Strict quality testing: As we know that this is something related to human lives, we need to take more care about diagnostic tools. And any launched AI model needs to be tested thousands of times on different kinds of humans with the same disease but different symptoms.
Do you have any idea which can become an application of AI in healthcare industry? Contact us now and discuss with our experts to get the live results. We will be happy to help you out and wish to work together to make a healthy place in the Universe to live. Also check our Mobile Services, Web Services, and Solutions we provide.